1¡¢Work mode: Contact orTapping (optional modes: Friction, Phase, Magnetic or Electrostatic)
3¡¢Scanning range£º20um in XY direction£¬2um in Z direction. (up to 100um optional scanner)
4¡¢Scanning resolution£º0.2nm in XY direction£¬0.05nm in Z direction.
5¡¢Range of sample movement£º¡À6.5mm.
6¡¢Pulse width of the step-motor approaching£º10¡À2ms.
7¡¢Image sampling points£º512¡Á512.
8¡¢optical magnification 4X£¬optical resolution 2.5um. (optional magnification 10X)
9¡¢Scan rate 0.6 Hz ~ 4.34 Hz£¬scan angle 0¡ã~360¡ã.
10¡¢Scanning control : 18-bit D/A in XY direction£¬16-bit D/A in Z direction.
11¡¢Data sampling£º14-bitA/D¡¢double16-bit A/D multi-channel synchronous sampling.
12¡¢Feedback£ºDSP digital feedback.
13¡¢Feedback sampling rate£º64.0KHz.
15¡¢Operating System£ºWindows XP/7/8/10.
1. Light aluminum-frame design and demountable structure make carrying and teaching easy and convenient.
2. Scan head and sample stage (XY table) are designed together with strong stable performance.
3. Precision laser detection and probe alignment device make the laser-adjustment and probe-replacement simple and easy
4. Smart auto-approaching method: the step-motor moves the sample vertically close to the probe, avoiding accidental cantilever crashes.
5. Adjusting servomotor to move the sample approaching tip manually or automatically in order to carry out precision positioning of the scanning area as well as to avoid an accidental cantilever crash
6. The coarse sample-to-tip approaching may be made manually or automatically.; in order to carry out precision positioning of the scanning area as well as to avoid an accidental cantilever crash
7. Camera with 4X magnification allows cantilever checking and sample positioning: the image is always focussed on the cantilever and therefore allows an easy observation of the sample surface
8. Springs suspension warrants good performance for vibration isolation
9. Integrated scanner nonlinearity correction makes the measurement precise within 98%.